I don’t mind getting older… but I sure hate FEELING old.
And I bet you’re in the same boat.
But that aching back… those creaky knees… and those “senior moments” where you can’t remember names can sure make you feel your age.
Talk to most doctors, and they’ll just tell you to deal with it… that these problems are all part of getting older.
But I’m not like most doctors.
And today I’m going to introduce you to a “super herb” that ATTACKS even the worst symptoms of aging… in fact, it practically STOPS the aging process in its tracks.
The Indian aging miracle
Ashwagandha has been used for over 3,000 years by Indian healers to relieve stress, increase energy levels, and improve concentration.
It’s an anti-aging superstar – and the science backing it is impressive...
Withaferin A, one of the major compounds in ashwagandha, has anti-aging effects.
In studies, Withaferin A demonstrated a 39 percent reduction of age-related protein damage in the spinal cord. It also led to a 60 percent reduction in age-related protein damage in motor neuron cells.
That’s not all – not even close:
- Compounds found in Ashwagandha improve cellular-signaling pathways associated with protecting cells from chemical and environmental stress, protein damage, inflammation, DNA damage and repair.
- Ashwagandha can mimic the bio-chemical effect of calorie restriction (which has been shown to be life-extending).
- It has been used and backed up by scientific studies to increase stamina during exercise and to boost recovery.
- Ashwagandha works with your body to naturally boost testosterone levels.
- It improves brain cognition in both older and younger populations. And it boosts the natural production of brain-derived neurotropic factors (BDNFs) – molecules that protect brain cells.
- Ashwagandha reduces blood sugar levels as well as supporting healthy leptin (the appetite hormone) levels.
- It also has anticancer properties, reduces stress (and cortisol levels), improves muscle mass, and can help alleviate depression.
It’s hard to imagine that you can get all of these benefits from one herb – but ashwagandha may be one of the most versatile natural remedies around.
And the good news is that it’s becoming widely available. You can pick it up online or at most local vitamin shops.